Far From Home S.A. is a Wrocław based studio made with experienced gamedev enthusiasts (working previously on games like Dying Light, Call of Juarez, Divinity: Original Sin, The Medium), which specialise in action games with narrative elements.
We’re working on a new sci-fi ruined Earth themed game, called Project Oxygen, for a PC and major next gen consoles, planned for Early Access in the middle of 2022.
What we expect:
- you can design and concept functional UI, and maintain a holistic approach to the design process
- you know how to implement an interactive prototype, mockup, flow or wireframe
- strong communication skills
What we require:
- experience as a UI / UX designer proven with a solid PC and/or consoles portfolio
- knowledge of actual video games trends with a focus on UI / UX design
What additional skills we value:
- knowledge of Unreal Engine
- knowledge of survival games
What we offer:
- experienced team composed of gamedev veterans
- salary range 50 – 100 zł net / hour + VAT [B2B]
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and include this clause in your application:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising Far From Home S.A.’s recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).